Terms of Service
BY USING OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We, “Widesign Interactive Private Limited” (or “Widesign Interactive” or “Widesign” or “widesigninc.com”) are an Internet Presence and Brand Management (IPBM) company, that focuses on building and (or) or implementing computer-based solutions (such as workstation applications), web management services (such as web design/development services) and IT Managed services to a person or an entity who will from here by be called as our “Client”. Our solutions are provided in all or either forms of the digital media, print media and technical consulting to our client. Our services may include but not limited to web design and development, Cloud and on-premises IT Infrastructure management, user identity and security management, User Interaction design, print design, digital marketing, motion graphics and animations, film making, and market research and any other “services” as listed in your contract under “services offering”.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. WE INSIST YOU TO ENSURE YOUR RIGHTS TO UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION OR CLAUSE THAT THEREBY HELP US RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRAILS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
Widesign Interactive offers all of its IPBM services to its clients through our websites (widesigninc.com), all of which are conditioned on client’s agreement to adhere to the following terms of service without modification of any kind. The client’s registration with us on any type of project (big/small) constitutes his/her/their agreement to our terms of service and conditions that apply. Our terms and conditions shall also apply to all visitors to our site and those who have access to our services. Our terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Any changes that are made to these terms and conditions will not apply retroactively and will not apply to disputes or events occurring before the change is published. All website visitors or clients at widesigninc.com are responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions on a regular basis.
- Registration (Sign up)
Our services are provided as they are said to be deployed before project initiation. We might not handle projects that are beyond our service offerings. Any limitations shall be detailed to client before project initiation itself and it is solely client’s responsibility to have a clear understanding on what is meant to be deployed by us in order to meet their marketing goals.
By registration and participating in this service as a client, you agree and represent as follows:
- (1.A) You are of legal age as per your government regulations to visit websites such as widesigninc.com and are otherwise capable of forming a legally binding contract
- (1.B) By registering for any of our services as a client, all your information you submit to widesigninc.com or its subsequent support portals or in connection with our service is accurate and complete and that you will maintain and promptly update any profile supplied to us to ensure accuracy at all times.
- (1.C) You agree to be contacted via EMAIL and Support Portal for any support related issues as our first means of contact. You also agree to be contacted directly on-your-site or via PHONE, SMS, and other forms of text messaging by widesign interactive and third parties if relevant regarding widesign interactive’s services.
- (1.D) You hereby grant widesigninc.com permission to email or display your profile and such other information as may be supplied by you to us on or from our website or via email as we shall deem advisable in our sole determination in connection with the service or for marketing purposes thereof.
- (1.E) By using any of our services, you may grant us permission to access your account information at widesigninc.com or its subsequent sites and those messages, data, information, text, graphics, audio, video or other material posted /uploaded /transmitted to our through the service using your account, solely in connection with the provision of services.
- (1.F) All users are welcome to visit our site without a registration. However, to begin using our services you will be required to register an account. When creating an account we will collect your name, address, country of origin and email. If you decide to subscribe to any of our services, you will also be required to submit your PayPal or credit card information to our third party payment processors. We may also ask you for additional information if necessary.
- (1.G) We may notify before time about the renewals but the client is solely responsible for renewing the services offered by hutnet.com in time. Any data that is lost due to the contract termination that occurred in a future event of not renewing the service is at the sole discretion of the client and widesigninc.com will bear no responsibility in any manner.
- Service Limitations
For clear understanding of our services, we highly recommend the client/user to review the “frequently asked questions” webpage provided. The client is solely responsible for knowing the quoted items within each package in detail before signing up a project with us and widesign interactive will bear no responsibility in any manner. For any queries, it is the sole responsibility of the client to contact us by using our support portal (if access provided) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Some general service limitations disregard of the package chosen are listed below. Any specific terms with regard to a package chosen shall be sent to client via email for an additional electronic signature or will follow in next application steps in the registration process that shall be signed by the client separately. It is sole responsibility of the client to understand any package-specific terms before signing up the project or transferring the funds. By signing at the bottom of this terms and conditions electronically or by handing over the print of these terms of service after singing it, the client will officially declare that their project is allocated to us after a clear understanding of what we provide as a “service”.
- (2.A) Any design/development/maintenance item that is not included within package shall be considered an add-on for which the client will be asked to provide additional funds.
- (2.B) Set-up or project initiation (advance) fee is subject to change depending on custom server requirements.
- (2.C) For IT management services, we come to client’s location directly (if feasible) or instruct from remote location virtually. During this process, we can integrate as many tools as desired by the client but all the tools are subject to feasibility. For onsite service, the client may bear the travel allowances.
- (2.D) We cannot upgrade email accounts from one package to another as we need to move the servers and all the files form one server to another. Upgrading Email or Web Hosting Packages comes at an extra cost.
- (2.E) We cannot migrate the packages (if any chosen) automatically as we need to migrate all the files and the setup from one server to another server. However, we will deal with it for which the extra costs for migration may be beard by the client.
- (2.F) We don’t take the responsibility for constant (or Daily) backups as it comes up as an add-on feature at an extra price. However, we perform weekly backups and guarantee 4 weeks of monthly backup every month. All these backups are used only for Widesign interactive’s internal management and maintenance purposes. Full-Server or daily backups may be delivered to client on request or at an extra price.
- (2.G) We may notify before time about the renewals but the client is solely responsible for renewing the services offered by widesigninc.com in time. Any data that is lost due to the contract termination that occurred in a future event of not renewing the service is at the sole discretion of the client and widesigninc.com will bear no responsibility in any manner.
- (2.H) All our packages are marked with lower Max limits on bandwidth. This means, you can consume more space or bandwidth than what is said in the packages. There is no immediate server breakdown as the server is setup to handle any amount of data or bandwidth limits. However, when we monitor that you hit your limits, we shall inform you and recommend or perform the necessary tasks to do accordingly. In this process, we will not guarantee for any downtime that may occur when you reach your lower max limit mentioned within your package (before the plus (+) sign). The client is solely responsible for any downtime of their site offered by us and to keep us updated about any unintended bandwidth use that may happen at a particular time.
- (2.I) The “Maintenance” mainly covers bug rectifications and updates. The maintenance hours are spent to constantly monitor the services we offer and to ensure that our offering are working as detailed. The “Support” is included within the maintenance. The client can use “Support” in order to do certain complex web-master tasks such as
- For example in a school package, uploading CSV mark sheets to the website to import/export dat or adding students in bulk to the website
- Handling product updates such as discounts, adding new products and many others as desired by the client
- Explaining/training the clients to use our services at their best.
- (2.J) Any additional maintenance hours are to be counted extra and shall be paid by the client. We shall provide maintenance FREE of charge but it is limited only to Maximum of Hours / month as detailed for each package. The Client shall be informed about payment of extra 5$ or 6 Euros (432 INR / hour) for all extra hours spent for support.
- (2.K) The upgrade to a bigger hosting/webdesign package can only be done at the end of each billing cycle. However, if the client needs to immediately upgrade to a bigger pack, the advance payment cannot be fully adjusted as it shall be used for their existing servers and the client needs to make a fresh advance of the new pack to which the service need to be upgraded. In this process, any remaining amount (excluding any advances that cannot be adjusted) shall be adjusted with the upgraded plan. The same process applies when the clients downgrade their plans and packages. However, for downgrading plans, the client may loose the costs incurred to setup servers or other fee.
- (2.L) The terms and conditions are subject to change without any notice. The latest terms shall be as is signed by client will remain the same until project term completion. Any new term renewals will continue to follow up with the latest updated terms of service on that later renewal date. It is at the sole discretion of the client to check this page for updates.
- (2.M) Any legal complaints against Widesign Interactive Private Limited (widesigninc.com) are subject to Indian – (“Andhra Pradesh – Vijayawada – Krishna (Urban) District”) State Jurisdiction.
Client Privacy is our top priority. You (client or user) understand that by using our service or by visiting our website, you give us all the consent to the store cookies, there by collect, use, disclose your personal identifiable information such as your IP region, country and other analytical parameters. You confirm that you are legally eligible to visit our website, to use our services and are thereby bound to your jurisdiction and your country’s laws with respect to age limit and differently-abled. If you are not above 13 years of age, or if you think you are differently-abled person who feels it challenging to use our website and our services, then please do not visit/use widesigninc.com or its services.
You also grant us permission to display your project information in our clientele, portfolio or in any of our services promotion material such as in social media posts on Facebook, Twitter and elsewhere. For any reason, if you want to hide your site from our clientele, please send us an email to email@example.com. We shall respect your privacy concerns and act accordingly.
- Client Authority
In our discretion to support management, we may provide different accounts for different types of users/clients. If you open a client account at widesigninc.com or its subsequent support portals on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms of Service, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf. By connecting to sites that belong to Widesign Interactive Private Limited (such as widesigninc.com) with a third-party service (e.g., Facebook or Twitter or Linkedin or Google), you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that third-party service, and to store your log-in credentials for that third-party service. The service will not be made available to any User who have been removed from offering our services.
- Content Restrictions, Service Duration and Third Party Limitations
We are not into direct sales of any sort of product or solution. All our design or development services have their own licensing terms most of which include “GNU Public License version 2.0”. We always hold licenses for any of the designs or development codes if not developed directly by us. Any content as provided by the client belongs to the client and we don’t ask for any licenses. However, the client is solely responsible for any fraudulent content that is provided to us in order to include in their project(s) and widesigninc.com will bear no responsibility in any manner. We further insist all the clients and highly recommend them to use original content on their websites deployed by us. In contrasting situations, our basic service offerings shall not be guaranteed to clients who provide us fraudulent content (copied and stolen from other licensed resources). For example, It is up to the client to use any content on their site that is copied from other sites, provided they lose our SEO service that comes in as an additional service offering provided in a web development package. We don’t guaranty SEO in such example situation.
With our service, we may reference third-party license or developer links either in the project code on the site itself. We include them for a greater good where our clients will be benefited for their genuineness of code and ethics. We are not responsible or liable for any acts or omission created or performed by these third parties. widesigninc.cpm does not operate or control or endorse any third party development or maintenance, information, software, products or services offered on such third-party sites in any way.
Copyright Claim: widesigninc.com respects the rights of third party creators and content owners and expects that all our clients/website-users will do the same. Given the nature of the service and the volume of the information submitted to our websites or by the clients to deploy their projects, we cannot and do not monitor all the materials posted on our site or transmitted by our clients on their sites, or by other third party content providers, including without limitation. The clients/users shall here by agree that widesigninc.com (5.a) will not be liable for materials and (5.b) reserve the right to review, reject, delete, remove, modify or edit any materials at any time for any reason, without liability and without prior notice. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove user content from the service for any reason, including user/client content that we believe violates our terms of service.
Pursuant to DMCA, any copyright infringement claims should be sent to a service provider’s designated agent. Here, in order to make it easier for our clients, widesigninc.com will act as the Chief-webmaster team and so also as the “designated agent” for all its clients. Hence, notification regarding any copyright infringement on our site or on any of our client’s site must be submitted to the following for this website (below) or to the client’s addresses as mentioned on their websites.
Widesign Interactive Private Limited,
F-17, Sree Ranga Sai Towers, Eluru Road,
Vijayawada, A.P, India. 520002.
AND (or) OR By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, this notification will not be a legal notice but a prior notification before proceeding legally. Furthermore, the notification must be a written communication that includes the below.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Copyright identification on single or multiple works and a respective list of such works at that site(s)
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled along with the information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information that is sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The client is obliged to use any of our IPBM services as provided with a certain time period and will expire if not renewed in time. widesigninc.com has all the right to stop offering its services after the tenure of each term. If we think we can’t provide our services to a particular client, we reserve all the right to not to proceed with project extension or service renewals. In such cases, the project is said to be terminated after certain period of time.
As we don’t handle direct sale of any product, we don’t handle any client’s-third-party’s direct interference. A “client’s-third-party” here could be referred to as a potential “end-user” or another client’s operations/outsourced person/team/entity. The term “direct interference” could be referred to as a situation where a third-party interferes in development, maintenance or at any other phase of a project. The “project” here refers to the client’s requested features and requirements as deployed with our IPBM services.
6.Support Policy and project upgrades
widesigninc.com team offers support for all of its services provided to its clients with active projects. Support is provided only via email or via widesigninc.com’s support portal unless otherwise stated in any service description regarding phone or Whatsapp or on-customer-site support. Any other means of support provided at client’s request (other than Email or Support portal of widesigninc.com that generates a support ticket ID) might not be considered as a support request at all unless this unrecorded data is later logged/recorded/transcribed by widesigninc.com team at an extra cost to be paid by the client. Moreover, widesigninc.com is not responsible for any damage or potential project process/data loss that may occur due to abuse of our communication/collaboration efforts offered beyond email or support portal. widesigninc.com team provides support for its services being offered. We don’t guarantee any of the product or service deployed in any manner.
The support duration is reset on a monthly basis and is as described in the service description of each service. However, any unused support hours of a previous or a following month shall be totaled for entire term of the contract. So for example, if 1 hour of support is offered per month and client needed 3 hours of support during a particular month, then the remaining 2 hours shall be deducted from any unused previous/proceeding months. Any additional support hours (extending the regular support hours offered each month) shall be charged extra and shall be beard by the client.
We may not reveal technical details of any third-party products or services used in the project that may become an integral part of the project unless otherwise stated in a written consent physically or electronically signed both by the CEO at widesigninc.com and by any one of the managing directors of Widesign Interactive Private Limited.
Widesign Interactive team might not handle any customization/alterations requested on third-party software (if installed) to deploy the project as requested by the client to meet their goals and requirements. If Any third-party software (as installed) requires customization/alterations to accomplish the project, then support for that part of the project is based on the support we receive from that third-party service provider which may take unknown duration of hours/days/months. Thus, widesigninc.com is not responsible for any of such third-party support delays and widesigninc.com team is not responsible for any project plan/process/data loss or loss by any other means to the client with this regard.
widesigninc.com is not responsible for any of the client’s new features requested later after the project initiation or deployment as it may sometimes needs us to re-initiate the project to meet the new goals. Hence, any future requirements/additions or project revisions/alterations are subject to project delivery delays and extra costs that are to be handled by the client. In some cases, project future requirements may be beyond our service-offering or our abilities and so the project(s) may be suspended or will be continued to be offered as is deployed. We sometimes, partner and collaborate with other organisations that help our clients meet their new needs. However, we don’t offer any sort of guarantee that the new needs will be covered in the same project budget allocated before initiation and finalization of requirements before initiation. It is at the sole discretion of the client to offer us their new requirements as new project(s) with a new budget that if signed to initiate by widesigninc.com will cover up with the existing project’s new needs.
Any on-site support at customer location if offered, has to be arranged by the client. The arrangements include but not limited to additional support-hours cost (if any), transportation costs, accommodation and food for the widesign interactive associate(s) who arrived to deploy the support at client location.
Our support may be offered in a first-come-first-serve basis unless otherwise stated in any widesigninc.com’s service description. We don’t set a time limitation to close a support ticket raised. However, we strive hard to close them as soon as possible that may also be with regard to the project budget allocated. Faster support may be offered at an extra cost.
Upon service expiration or account closure, client’s access to support is also terminated.
- Acceptable Use Policy
we terminate or will not provide further support if we believe that the client has violated the terms by engaging in prohibited activities. The below are some prohibited list of activities when accepting our services.
- Submitting, sharing, publishing offensive or abusive content such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, harassment, blackmailing, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Engaging in spam, junk mail or unsolicited mass mailing or harvesting or otherwise collecting private data about service users, including names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses (collectively, “user data”) without their consent.
- Promoting or submitting illegal, false, sensitive (password file), misleading, pornographic, weaponry deals or malware or other explicit materials that are abusive, threatening, obscene and defamatory.
- Engaging in commercial activities on the website that are unauthorized without prior written content such as advertising, solicitations contests, sweepstakes, barter and pyramid schemes.
- Disregard of being our client or not, using bots or other automatic device software or manual process to monitor copy or scrape our client’s website or widesigninc.com’s websites or the content contained at those sites without a written consent authorized with signature from any two directors at Widesign Interactive Private Limited including the client’s project manager who manages the clients projects at widesigninc.com.
In addition, you represent that you will not disrespect the services offered by widesigninc.com by violating the law or these Terms of service.
- Comments and External Content
We may offer features like forums, blogs, comment areas, bulletin boards and chat rooms both on our sites as well as on our client’s site. We together can call it comments and external content intended to be provided to users above 18 year of age. You agree not to user usernames or Forum titles that are offensive, obscene or express hate. Such content may be published/posted/texted by individuals either at client or at our site. Do not use vulgar, hateful or any other language expression or any copyrighted content that is by any means offensive or is prohibited by law. To maintain a positive healthy environment that enables users to share content, all users must obey to our acceptable use policy.
widesigninc.com doesn’t endorse the reliability of any of such external content and the judgement on the content is purely at sole discretion of the user viewing/reading it.
- Affiliate Terms of Service
This terms of service on this page are limited to the clients and general users who have access to our site or its services. Our Affiliates, associates, partners and referrals must email@example.com for more information on “Affiliate Terms of service”.
- Representations, Warranty and Indemnification
All users/clients represent and hereby warrant that they have all necessary authority, rights and permissions t submit the materials and grant licenses described in these terms of service. All the Materials are accurate, current and complete that are also not infringe or misappropriate any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party or violate any other rights of third party, including, without limitation, any rights or privacy or publicity or any contractual rights. The materials and your use of service shall not violate any applicable law or regulation or cause injury to any person or may violate any agreements we had for you and between you and a third party.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless widesigninc.com teams, its officials, directors, employees, agents, partners, affiliates and contractors from and against any and all claims, costs, demands, damages, liabilities or expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from or related to: the materials you provide or approve for publication, your use of service your breach of these terms of service or any actual prospective, completed or terminated service between you and a third party.
- Disclaimer and Service Limitations
Widesign Interactive Private Limited intends that the information contained in its service be accurate and reliable; however, errors sometimes occur. In addition, our teams will make changes and improvements as necessary whenever possible to the content provided herein at any time. Our service and the content, information, software, products and services associated with it are provided “as is”.
widesigninc.com or its suppliers, partners, affiliates disclaim any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to the service and any content, software products, information and services offered herein, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
By visiting widesigninc.com website or by utilizing services offered by widesigninc.com, you (client/user/public/person/entity) claim that it is at your own risk that you seek our services and widesigninc.com is in no way liable to any damages caused. widesigninc.com and its suppliers, are not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive incidental, special o consequential damages or other injury arising out of or in any way connected with the use of widesigninc.com website or its services or with delay or inability to use the services, or for any information, content, software products, and services obtained through widesigninc.com and its team or otherwise, with use of our services, whether resulting in whole or in part, from breach of contract, tortuous behavior negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if widesigninc.com and/or its suppliers had been advised of the possibility of damages.
In no event shall widesigninc.com or its suppliers be liable for any losses or any special lost profits, incidental or consequential damages (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with this agreement. widesigninc.com’s liability and liability of suppliers/affiliates to you or any third party is any circumstance shall not exceed the total sum of 500 Dollars Outside India or 30,000 Rupees within India or one-fourth of the project budget allocated by the client whichever is lower. The limitations of liability set forth above are fundamental elements of any project taken up by widesigninc.com (Widesign Interactive Private Limited) as assigned by our clients after they sign these terms of service at the time of project application online. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not always apply.
For Jurisdictions that do not allow us to limit our liability: Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms, if your jurisdiction has provisions specific to waiver or liability that conflict with the above then our liability is limited to the smallest extent possible by law. Specifically, in those jurisdictions not allowed, we do not disclaim liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of its officers, employees or agents; or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
ERRORS, DELAYS AND PROJECT CANCELLATION:
widesigninc.com is not responsible for any errors or delays caused by an incorrect e-mail address provided by you or any other technical problems. We strive hard to deliver projects on time. We are not liable for any uncontrollable nature calamities or technical disasters or any other type of issue that delay or make us decide to cancel a project allocated by you (client) or by action that caused delays to rectify the errors.
- Subscriptions and Payment
widesigninc.com offers various subscription packages and plans. This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the term. Usually every 3 years is considered to be 1 term at widesign interactive. We charge every 3 years because we determine that it is 3 years that takes a brand to be fully active and take advantage of its online presence. You will be automatically billed at the end of your term if you wish your subscription to be active after your current term. You can, however, cancel your subscription at any time from within your PayPal control panel (if PayPal was used to make your purchase) or by sending an email with subject similar to “Service Cancellation”. If you do not cancel by the end of the term, you will be automatically billed for the next term and will be held responsible for the payment dues. It is mandatory that clients must convey to widesigninc.com team via firstname.lastname@example.org that they want to cancel or end their project subscription/contract which must be done before term expiration. Notifying us beforehand helps us understand that you (client) will not invest more on the project and you are not ready to extend your term thereby give us all the right to stop renewing your domain or renewing your hosting accounts. It also helps us start to process any handovers to the client.
You will be required to submit payment information to do so. To process our payments we use PayPal or Authorize.net or any other gateway. You may however pay us using a direct bank-bank transfer or deposit to our bank account by other means. You must agree with their terms and conditions before paying for any of our services.
Taxes: You may subscribe to our services form any country/state. however, You are solely responsible for any applicable state, federal or provincial taxes. Although you may not be charged taxes by us, you agree that you will pay any applicable taxes or fees to your local or state tax agency for any purchases. We are not responsible for collecting, transmitting, or advising on taxes, duties, or other levies by the government regarding your purchases.
Refund Policy: We do not offer refunds on already delivered or deployed projects. However, you can only pay your advance check and review the project work, and make the payment after you are fully satisfied with the project deployed/delivered. We can’t offer any refunds also on any advance payments made because we pay for your domains, your hosting and work for hours to manually sit and design your projects/products before deploying the final service results to you.
However, there might be some circumstances that your project will be halted, stopped or cancelled and you or we are not willing to move forward together. In such circumstances, If you would like your money back, we shall consider your concern and shall consider to review it. widesigninc.com’s decision on any refunds possible is final.
Simply send us an email at email@example.com with subject title similar to “refund” along with description of your problem and request for a refund.
widesigninc.com reserves the right in its sole discretion, and without any prior notice, to terminate your access to the Service for any or no reason, including your breach of these Terms of Service, the terms and conditions of any specific service for which you may have registered, or a violation of the rights of another user or the law.
You may unsubscribe from any further communication channels such as mailing lists from widesigninc.com at any time by using our automated subscription options panel or by sending a written notice addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You shall be responsible for ensuring delivery of the notice to widesigninc.com. widesigninc.com reserves the right with or without notice to you at any time to change, modify or discontinue any service or a portion or attribute thereof, or the offering of any information, good, content, product or service. widesigninc.com shall have no liability to you or any third party if widesigninc.com decides to modify or discontinue any service or an aspect thereof..
- Dispute Resolution
Any controversy arising out in relation to the services provided by widesigninc.com, or to any acts or omissions for which you may contend widesigninc.com is liable, including but not limited to any claim or “dispute” shall be finally and exclusively settled by arbitration in Vijayawada, from which arbitration there shall be no appeal. The arbitration may also be held at any other city. The event of arbitration may take place any any feasible location for all party meeting solely decided by Widesign Management at a later stage. The arbitration shall be held before one arbitrator under one recognized commercial arbitration council with established rules that are effective and meet the purpose. One of such council ISA (Indian Council of Arbitration) shall be asked for help to conduct the dispute resolution event on behalf of Widesign at a later stage. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the ISA rules. The arbitrator shall apply substantive law of the state of Andhra Pradesh, except that the interpretation and enforcement of this arbitration provision shall be governed by the Indian Central Government’s “the arbitration and conciliation act, 1996” (revised, S. 29A, 2016).
To begin the arbitration process, a party must make a written demand therefore. Each party shall bear its own costs and attorney’s fees. Any judgement upon the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction in Andhra Pradesh, India. The arbitrator shall not have the power to consolidate as an agreement to the joinder or considlidation of any arbitration under this Agreement with any other arbitration absent agreement of all parties involved, or otherwise to deal with any matter on a non-individual, class, collective, representative, or private attorney general basis.
This agreement provides that all disputes between you and Widesign Interactive will be resolved by binding arbitration. You thus give up right to go to court to assert or defend your rights. You also give up your right to participate in or brig class actions. You acknowledge and agree that you and Widesign interactive Private Limited (widesigninc.com) are each waiving the right to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Further unless both you and Widesign Interactive Private Limited otherwise agree, the arbiter may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any class form or representative proceeding. Your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator and not a judge or jury.
- Class Action / Jury Trial Waiver
With respect to all persons and entities, regardless of their utilization of our services for their personal or commercial or other purposes, any of their liability claims against Widesign Interactive Private Limited must be brought in the parties’ individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member I any purported class action, collection action, private attorney general action or other representative proceeding. The waiver applies to class arbitration and unless we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims. You agree that, by entering into this agreement, you and we are each waiving the right to a trail by jury or to participate in a class action, collective action, private attorney general action or other representative proceeding. This waiver applies to class arbitration and unless we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims. You agree that, by entering into this agreement, you and we are each waiving the right to a trail by jury or to participate in a collective or class action or private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding of any kind.
You and Widesign Interactive Private Limited (widesigninc.com) agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to this service must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action occurs. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
These Terms of Service may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Widesign Interactive Private Limited without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void. A printed version of these Terms of Service and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. All service rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Widesign Interactive Private Limited.
- Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of the Service are copyrighted © 2016 Widesign Interactive Private Limited. All rights reserved. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the design or development offered, modified or unmodified unless expressly granted with signatures from the client’s Project Manager at widesigninc.com, the CEO and any one director at Widesign Interactive Private Limited. Some products and content used to deliver the service are licensed property of Widesign Interactive Private Limited (Widesign Interactive, widesigninc.com) where the exclusive rights belong to those original developers and creatives that issued thus the license to let us offer our services. Other product and company names may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS STATED ABOVE OR TO ANY CHANGES MADE IN THESE TERMS, PLEASE EXIT THIS WEBSITE AND SERVICE IMMEDIATELY.
- Terms History
Effective Date: June 27th 2016
Effective Date: March 15th 2020
Modified: January 23rd 2015
Modified: December 20th 2015 (Officially after company registration)
Modified: February 4th 2015 (Before company registration)
Widesign Interactive Private Limited is web design company offering services for Internet Presence and Brand Management. We host online and offline marketing campaigns for a growing number of incredible brands and businesses.